If you have any strong emotions regarding a forced genital cutting, either yours or someone else’s, we encourage you to contribute your story. We want to hear what you have to say.
blOUCH! is for the benefit of:
- Anyone genitally traumatized, injured, scarred, tortured, sexually deprived, or mutilated.
- Anyone forcibly cut in a medical, cultural, religious, or ritual genital cutting.
- Men who were circumcised against their will, even if as an infant.
- Women who were genitally cut against their will.
- Intersexed who were forced to undergo gender norming surgery.
- Anyone with an early recollection that may be from a genital cutting.
- Parents who regret having cut their children.
- Anyone traumatized by witnessing, participating in, or intervening with a forced genital cutting.
- Anyone in relationship with someone described above.